About Me

My photo
I am a Architect as a profession who loves his family and country. This is the space i can share my feelings with my friends like u :)
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

இன்றைய கிரிக்கெட் விளையாட்டு

I am always believing that Shewag can blast any bowler and his wicket is in his hand.

Today he proved that and wasted one review. He supposed to consult with non striker before appealing for Review.

The Gambir not bad and not good enough.

Kohli disappointed all of us.

Yuvi went for an golden duck.

But all three were poor luck today.

The luckiest batsmen today was Tendulkar.

He only survived 4 BIG LIVES.

Even he wasted it went out for 85. Just short of 15 for his 100th century.

Now entire India waiting for the seating edge, will you play entire 50 overs.

Can Raina Batted brilliantly to take India past 275.

I hope 275 and above will be the good score to challenge Pakis.

Let e see what will happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment